How can we help you?

You will be able to contact Telephone banking or webchat, or go into any branch of NatWest International, to amend your gender status on your personal records. You will need to be identified as a customer, but no additional identification is required for a change of gender status.

The member of staff will complete a simple form, and this will be processed within 5 working days.

If you are also wishing to change your name on our records, evidence of the change of name, such as a Deed Poll, will also be required.

Please note: The name change service is currently not available online or over the phone.

If you do not wish to have a gender specific title on your account we can amend your records to Mx (a gender neutral title).

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website