How can we help you?

If a cheque is returned unpaid with the reason 'refer to drawer', you'll need to ask for an alternative form of payment (or new cheque) from whoever gave you the cheque.

This is because under the new Image Clearing System the physical cheque will no longer be available to be returned.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website